Andaman and Nicobar Islands Tourism
Andaman and Nicobar Islands are located in Bay of Bengal with the area of 8,249 Sq. km. Andaman and Nicobar Islands Tourism is one of the raising destination in India, day by day Andaman Islands attracts more tourist.
Why Andaman is Famous for Tourism ?
- Andaman Island have exotic and untouched crystal white sand beaches.
- These crystal beaches gives more opportunity to do water sports activities like Scuba Diving, Sea Walk and Snorkeling and other water sports like dolphin ride, coral safari, glass bottom boat, etc..
Why Andaman is Famous for?
- Cellular Jail also called as Kalapani means black water. The Prison was built and used by the British especially for exile political Prisons.
Places to do Water Sport Activities in Andaman and Nicobar Islands :
- Havelock Island –
- Havelock Island is one of the must go places in Andaman Islands
- Radha Nagar Beach is one of the best beaches in Asia named for its crystal white sand.
- Elephant Beaches is popular for