- Baratang Island is 100 km (by Road) away from the Port Blair (Capital of Andaman & Nicobar Island).
- Baratang Island is situated in Middle Andaman of North & Middle District.
- While the journey by road to reach Baratang we have to cross the creek (sea) with the help of Vehicle Ferry (boat which carry us and vehicle too for cross)
- It will be a memorable trip on the way to reach Baratang.
How to Reach Baratang Island
- Baratang Island is approx. 100 km away from the Port Blair
- One can reach this Island by road with the help of Vechile ferry to cross the sea.
- You can also reach by Boat which is available from Port Blair
- We and many tour operators suggest to travel by road, so you can complete the entire Island trip in the same day
Thing to Do in Baratang Island
- Lime Stone Cave
- Mud Volcano
- Parrot Island