- Baratang Island is 100 km (by Road) away from the Port Blair (Capital of Andaman & Nicobar Island).
- Baratang Island is situated in Middle Andaman of North & Middle District.
- While the journey by road to reach Baratang we have to cross the creek (sea) with the help of Vehicle Ferry (boat which carry us and vehicle too for cross)
- It will be a memorable trip on the way to reach Baratang.
How to Reach Baratang
- By Road
- or by Boat too
- Approx. 100km by road to reach this Island from Main City as we above said.
- We are providing both either by road or by seaway (by boat) to reach the Baratang Island.
- If you are interested to visit this Island by boat you need to spend 2 days atleast to complete tour of this Island.
- We and many tour operators suggest to travel by road, so you can complete the entire Island trip in the same day