Neil Island is situated 37 km away from the Port Blair (Headquarter of Andaman & Nicobar Islands) with an area of 18.9 square km.
- This Island has a beautiful silver sandy beaches.
- Neil Island is especially known for its beauty, calm and peaceful.
- These places are preferable for both who comes for relaxation and who need full of joy.
How to Reach Neil Island
- Neil Island can be reach by Local Inter-Island Ferries/ Boat
- Journey time to reach this Island approx 100 Minutes by Govt boats.
- And 60 minutes by Cata marine cruise like Makruzz.
- Daily Services available from the Port Blair to reach Neil Island
- Get the Govt. boat / Ferry Schedule for Neil Island by clicking here
There are daily services of the below following boats
Places to Visit in Neil
- Bharatpur Beach is just half km by Road and 100 mtr by walk, distance from the Neil Boat Jetty.
- Most of the tourist want to visit the place in the morning hours.
- We Info India also prefer this time to enjoy the beauty of these beaches.
- Activities like Swimming, Sun Bath, Water Scooter, Snorkeling and coral watching etc.
- It’s one of the finest sandy beach of these Island.
- Natural drink like Coconuts available for refreshment.
- Changing room. shower facility available.
- Laxmanpur is just 2km away from the jetty of Neil.
- Its a rocky beach so better avoid swimming here.
- Most of the tourist prefers to visit in evening because of Spectacular Sunset View.
- Sitapur Beach is just 7km away from the jetty of Neil.
- This Beach is famous for it’s beautiful Sun rise view
- No activities available in this beach
- Natural Beach is just 2km away from the jetty of Neil.
- Its a Rock shape of Bridge.
- There is no good beach. its a Bridge, known as hawrah bridge.
- No activities available in this beach but here Snorkeling can be arranged by some local vendor
Hotels in Neil Island
- Tango Resort
- Hotel Kingfisher
- TSG Aura
- Summer Sand
- Coconhut beach Resort
- Sea Shell Neil
- Kalapani Beach resort
- Pearl Park Beach Resort etc..
Activities in Neil Island
- Scuba Diving
- Sun Bath
- Game Fishing
- Coral – Watching