How to reach Andaman from Bangalore, Tourists from Bangalore, Karnataka to Andaman and Nicobar is more day-to-day.
- Andaman and Nicobar Island can by reached by flight directly from Bangalore and Ship from Chennai
Flights Journey to Reach Port Blair from Bangalore:
- Daily one Flight is Operating from Bangalore to Andaman and Nicobar
- Journey time is around 2 and half hours to reach Port Blair from Bangalore
- GoAir is operating directly
|From||Distance (Approx)||Direct Flight to Port Blair||Time Taken|
|Bangalore to Port Blair||1650 km||Daily 1 Flight||2Hours 35 Mins|
- There is no direct Ship from Bangalore as we all knows.
- But One can take the ship journey from Chennai, which is the nearest sea port from Bangalore to reach Andaman.
- There is a Ship once in a week ( 3-4 in a Month) from Chennai to Port Blair.
- It takes approx 60 Hours to reach Andaman from Chennai
- Ship is operating by the Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Govt. of India
- Its an passenger ship to connecting the Andaman Island with Mainland of India (like chennai, Kolkata, Vizag)
- Also See :
- Andaman Ship Schedule
- Ship Fare details
- Also See :
Best way to Reach Andaman from Bangalore :
- Airways are the best way to Search Andaman because of the reasons:
- Its sometimes cheaper than ship.
- You can reach Andaman and you can speed more time in this Island, actually Ship takes 3 night and 4 days to reach here
- Ship Journey may cause sea sickness when sea is rough.