Scuba diving is a form of underwater diving where the diver uses a self-contained underwater breathing equipment, Which is completely independent of surface supply, to breathe underwater. Scuba divers carry their own source of breathing gas, usually compressed air, allowing them greater independence and freedom of movement than surface-supplied divers, and longer underwater endurance than breath-hold divers.
List of Scuba Certification Agencies
- PADI- Professional Association of Diving Instructors
- SSI- Scuba Schools International
- NAUI- National Association of Underwater Instructors
- BSAC- British Sub Aqua Club
- CMAS- Confederation Mondiale des Activities Subaquatiques/ The World Underwater Federation