Terms and Conditions
- We will send you Tickets by e-Mail
- We will not send any hard copy of Tickets by post
- Tickets cost you Rs.150/- to 200/- extra depends on classes as a service charge
- The Reservation Timing 09:00am to 04:30pm in working Days (Closed on Government Holiday and Sunday)
- Valid Photo ID Proof is must.
Rules and regulation
- The tickets issued are subject to term and condition of the A&N Administration and governed by Indian law.
- In accepting this ticket, the passenger expressly acknowledges and agrees that he is also contracting with agents, officials and employees of Andaman and Nicobar Administration including the master and crew of the vessel for whose benefits and protection term and condition of this contract also apply.
- The ticket is not transferable and is valid only for the sailing only for which it is issued.
- The passenger has to produce documentary proof of them being bonafide passenger at the time of embarkation
- In mainland vessels, personal luggage/household goods upto 55kgs or not exceeding 5 Cft for Bunk class passenger and 125kgs or not exceeding 10 Cft for Cabin class passengers is permitted as accompanied baggage. The baggage in excess of free baggage allowance or any merchandise goods in commercial quantities shall be charged according to the excess baggage rates in force.
- The exceeding baggage should be loaded one day prior to the sailing of vessels or the time given by the shipper.
- Passenger and their baggage should be carried at their own risk and responsibility and the carrier is no way liable for any injury or loss or damage from whatever cause it may be.
- Passengers are NOT ALLOWED TO CARRY with articles of explosive, inflammable or otherwise of dangerous in nature. Contravention of this rule will make the passenger liable for prosecution. Passenger carrying fire alarm and ammunition must hand them over to the ship’s officer immediately on embarkation so that they may be kept in safe custody during the voyage.
- Every effort will be adhere to the published date of sailing but the A&N Administration reserved the right to cancel or change the published voyage for any administrative purpose in any manner or to any extent, the shipper shall bear no liability for any loss that the passenger may suffer any consequence thereof or in respect of any change in schedule due to war, nature calamities, union unrest or other reason beyond the control of the shipper.