Info India Cancellation Policy is very clear, cancellation policy vary in Activity, Transportation and Packages. Please find the cancellation policy below.
(Scuba, Sea-walking and Submarine etc)
- Before 10 Days 100% Refund
- If cancel from 10 to 5 Days – 90 % Refund
- If Cancel from 5 to 2 Days – 50 % Refund
- Less than 2 Days – No Refund Note:- Full refund if activity effect due to bad weather condition.
- Before 2 Days 100% Refund
- Less than 48 hours 90 % Refund
- Less than 24 hours – No Refund
For Tour Packages
- Cancellation received on or before 30 days 90% Refund.
- Cancellation within 30 days and before 15 days excluding the 15th Day – 30% amount of the total amount will be Refunded.
- Cancellation within 15 days of arrival OR no show – N0 Refund.
- No refund for booking made on the month of December & January.
- In case of any unexpected bad weather Condition Or due to any unavoidable circumstance if the ferry/Seaplane/ to Havelock or other island gets cancelled, some other alternative accommodation will be provided in Port Blair / Havelock and additional night accommodation in Havelock/ Port Blair will be on direct payment basis on, we will be liable only to the value of the ticket.
- The refund is initiated from our end within 5 working days of receiving the cancellation request.
- Mid-tour Cancellation – amount would be non-refundable.
- Refund is subjected to booking of hotels and Cruise, Ship Tickets if already booked, refund terms may vary.