Port Blair is the Headquarter (Capital) of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- Andaman & Nicobar Island is a one of the Seven UT (Union Territory) in India
- It is situated east side of the Indian Mainland in the Bay of Bengal.
- It is in South Andaman district, it is one of the three districts of Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
- Port Blair has one International Airport named Veer Savarkar International Airport.
- And have a sea port (Harbour).
- The Ships and the flights are the main and only transportation’s to reach Andaman & Nicobar Island from Mainland.
- Port Blair (Andaman & Nicobar Island) can be reach by Ships as well by Flights.
- for details How to Reach Andaman.
Places to Visit in Port Blair
- Ross Island
- Ross Island is the Headquarter of Andaman & Nicobar Island in the British Period. Ross Island in one of the Beautiful and calm places in Andaman Islands no one can loss this Memory of Ross Island after visiting.
- Cellular Jail
- Cellular Jail is built by the British Government for prison the Indian from Mainland. Now Cellular Jail is National Memorial of Indian Independence.
- Mahatma Gandhi National Park
- North Bay
- Mount Harriet
- Red Skin Island
- Jolly Buoy Island
- Viper Island
- Samudrika Naval Museum
- Anthropological Museum
- Fisheries museum
- Chatham Saw Mill
- Kalapani Museum