Best Honeymoon Places in India | 2023
Top and Best Honeymoon Places to visit in India, India is one of the most popular destinations for tourists, It has all the natural wealth in all aspects. Here we are going to discuss the most beautiful honeymoon destination in India, based on its beauty, safety, relaxation, and enjoyment.
1. Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Yes, you are reading right it is Andaman and Nicobar Islands is one of the top honeymoon places we can visit throughout the year, it just lies about 6.77 degrees north of the Equator, and its starts from 13.67 degrees north.
As many of us knowns that the last point of India is Kanyakumari, yes Kanyakumari is the last place of mainland India, but the Indira point of Andaman and Nicobar Islands is the southernmost point of overall India.
The best honeymoon places to visit in the Andaman Islands are:
- Radha Nagar Beach of Andaman Island is one of the top 5 beaches in India, it’s famous for its wonderful white sandy beach and a beautiful mesmerizing sunset.
- Elephant Beach is famous for the water sport activities like Sea Walk, Snorkelling, etc. it can be reached by a speed boat or by jungle trekking.
- Ross Island is used as a headquarter by the Britisher, they made this island for all kinds of Luxurious and relaxation points, we need to reach this Island by boat.
Kerala is a state of natural wonderments. Rich in natural resources with so many beautiful places like Munnar the hill station, Kovalam the finest beach resort in Kerala, Kumarakom and Alleppey the finest beach resorts and innumerable sightseeing, Kerala is truly a retreat for nature lovers and holidaymakers.
Come and enjoy the holidays of a lifetime with an ultimate experience in Kerala, lovingly called God’s Own Country. So if you are planning for an ultimate holiday and looking for an ideal gateway, Kerala is the best honeymoon place to visit.
Kerala holiday tour packages also offer a wonderful opportunity to explore and experience the rich culture and traditions, rejuvenating Ayurveda therapy having magical healing powers, rich and delicious cuisines, and the world-class hospitality offered by the exotic beach resorts and hotels in Kerala.
- Munnar is the idyllic hill station in Kerala which is lovingly identified as the ‘Kashmir of South India’ and owes its grandeur to its natural beauty. This breathtakingly beautiful hill station is located in the Western Ghats in the Eastern parts of central Kerala and it’s one of the beautiful honeymoon destinations in India 2022.
- Kumarakom is a retreat for nature lovers. Located about 14 km away from Kottayam in Kerala, Kumarakom is a scenic village formed by a cluster of islands over the picturesque Vembanad Lake.
- The Vembanad Lake
- Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
- Backwater Cruise
- Aruvikkuzhi Waterfalls
- Thekkady is located in Kerala on the border of Tamil Nadu in the Idukki district. This place is one of the most famous tourist destinations in India. Thekkady in Kerala has gained supreme popularity for its wildlife preservation. This wildlife is bliss for the visitors as it offers natural scenic beauty, serene waters, and a tranquil atmosphere that captivates the visitors.
- Kovalam town is compromises of three beaches which are separated by outcrops extending out to the sea. Light House Beach, Hawah Beach, and Samudra Beach are the beaches here that truly invite visitors with their scenic beauty and charm. The ideal combination of sun, sand, and sea is enough for any visitors to pack their bags and come for a short holiday in Kovalam. The secluded beaches are the perfect destination for relaxing vacations and holidays in India. The stunning beaches here are renowned for their relaxed lifestyle, nightlife, beaches party, seafood, and many water sport activities.
- Kanyakumari is in Tamil Nadu, but easily accessible from Thiruvananthapuram airport. The majestic hills, stunning beaches, sapphire rivers, picturesque lakes, and meandering rivulets you will find everything here in Kanyakumari. Kanyakumari is picturesquely located at the confluence of three gorgeous oceans which are the Indian Ocean, the Bay of Bengal, and the Arabian Sea which truly makes this place more breathtakingly beautiful. This dreamlike place is located in the southernmost tip of Peninsular India in the state of Tamil Nadu.
- Cochin lovingly called “Queen of the Arabian Sea” is home to some of the finest tourist attractions some of which are naturally gifted and some holding historical importance. So traveling to Cochin will be full of fun as well as a unique experience for tourists. The places to visit in Cochin are:
- Dutch Palace
- Santa Cruz Basilica
- Mangalavanam Bird Sanctuary
- Willingdon Island
- Chinese Fishing Net
- Fort Kochi Beach
- Jewish Synagogue
- Mattancherry Palace
- Museum of Kerala History