Elephant Beach, Havelock Island [Andaman]
Elephant Beach or Elephanta Beach
- Elephant Beach is on havelock Island of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- It is well known for water sports activities.
- It is named for crystal blue water, therefore you’ll do water activities if you visit this beach
- Water Sports Activities like sea Walk, Snorkeling, Glass bottom boat ride, banana ride, and sofa rides can do in this place.
How to reach Elephant Beach
- Read – How to reach Havelock Island
Elephant can be reached by Boat?
- Yes, you’ll reach Elephant beach by boat.
How much time take to reach Elephant Beach by Boat?
- It takes hardly 25-30 minutes to reach the elephant by speed boat.
From where do we get the boat for Elephanta?
- You get the speed boat from havelock Cruise jetty (Port) to reach Elephanta Beach.
Is another way to reach Elephant Beach?
- Yes, the Juggle trek is another way to reach Elephant Beach
From where do we start the trek to reach the elephant?
- The start point for the trek is near the Radha Nagar Beach
- There is conjointly a signboard with a direction that indicates the trekking point.
Can I know the distance to reach Elephanta Beach by Trek?
- It an approximately 2km from the starting point near Radha Nagar Beach road.
Can I need any guide for Juggle Trek to Elephant?
- It depends upon you, actually, there’s a direction with signboard
- If you would like any help, you’ll be able to take a guide too they’re going to assist you on the way and on water activities and until come back.
What are the Activities famous in Elephant?
- Elephant beach is known for water sports activities, here you’ll be able to do
- under Sea Walk
- Glass bottom boat
- Jet Skies
- Banana ride
- Sofa Ride